Accurate pressure measurement is important for optimal HVAC system performance. Pressure sensors from Belimo measure very low to high pressures in air, water and refrigerants. The sensors offer precise measurement of pressure, differential pressure and volumetric flow with high accuracy for reliable monitoring. Selectable measuring ranges are available for application flexibility.
Differential pressure sensor for air:
- 8 field-selectable measurement ranges for differential pressure output
- Direct volume-flow-output equations are preprogrammed for most major fan manufacturers
- Excellent zero point stability and high accuracy
- Auto-zero or manual-calibration option
- LCD display optional
Differential pressure switch for air:
- Field-adjustable switch point
- Over 106 switching cycles
Differential pressure sensor for water:
- Highly stable resistive sensor element on ceramic substrate
- Rugged stainless-steel housing
Pressure sensor for water and refrigerants:
- Resistive sensor element on stainless-steel membrane
- All wetted material stainless-steel
Differential pressure air, Differential pressure switch air, Differential pressure water, Pressure water and refrigerants.
Technical Details – Sensors for Air Pressure
Technical Details – Sensors for Water Pressure
Brochure: Belimo Sensors – the foundation of comfort.